OKLAHOMA LAWYERS FOR SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY AND VETERAN ADMINISTRATION DISABILITY
If your Social Security disability (SSDI or SSI) or veterans disability claim was denied, the experienced lawyers of Foshee & Yaffe Attorneys at Law will fight to get you approved.
Our law firm represents clients in Oklahoma City, Tulsa and throughout western Oklahoma. We want you to know that most people are turned down at first for VA or SSDI benefits. We can guide you through the complex and frustrating process to appeal your claim.
We specialize in:
- Applying for Social Security disability
- Help with veterans disability claims in Oklahoma City
- Appealing a Social Security denial
Call Foshee & Yaffe Attorneys at Law at (405) 378-3033 for a initial consultation. Our SSI Lawyers do not charge fees unless we get you qualified for benefits.
WE HAVE A HIGH SUCCESS RATE IN DISABILITY APPEALS
- Social Security disability (SSDI) provides monthly income to citizens who are unable to work due to a disability. Your benefit amount is based on how much you have paid into the system through paycheck deductions. SSDI is also available for children if the disability is extremely severe.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is similar aid for low-income people who have never worked or not worked enough to qualify for SSDI. Applicants must meet income eligibility requirements.
- VA disability compensation is available to military veterans who are disabled from a service-related (active duty) injury or illness. The amount depends on the level of disability and number of dependents.
Claims are denied for a variety of reasons. The Social Security Administration or Veterans Administration may disagree that you meet the definition of a physical or psychological disability. Paperwork may contain errors. The SSA or VA may need additional documentation.
Foshee & Yaffe Attorneys at Law fights through the red tape to get you qualified for your benefits. We will arrange an independent medical evaluation (IME) or follow up with your doctors to gather additional proof of your disability. Our attorneys have been successful at every stage of the Social Security disability process:
- Amending and resubmitting your claim for reconsideration
- Preparing you for a hearing before an administrative law judge (ALJ) to explain why you cannot work
- Administrative or district court appeals of the ALJ decision
FRUSTRATING? YES. HOPELESS? NO.
Contact our Social Security disability attorneys in OKC to discuss your case. We work to win your benefits in the shortest time possible, and we take no attorney fees unless we accomplish that goal for you.